Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I Am Excited About Right Now

This post I wrote about Andy Kehoe for the terrific site Bright Stupid Confetti (art lovers, check it out!), called “Recapturing the Forest Monster: Andy Kehoe’s Creatures."
The growing archive of authors (over 7 hours, and 45 minutes!) who have read at Paging Columbus on our YouTube Playlist--last month, it was Alexis-Rueal, Mark Sebastian Jordan, and Joy Sullivan. Check them out here (or watch this one of Joy below).

This Continuing Education course I’m teaching this summer at CCAD here in Columbus-- “The Blog as Muse: Starting an Artist’s Blog.”

Natalie Shapero’s book, No Object, which trotted and pranced its way to my mailbox yesterday, like a shiny, beautiful pony who is also a POWERHOUSE. Will report back on her brilliance soon.

The Ender’s Game movie.....just reread the book this week (it was always a favorite in my family).

SPRING. I love the in-between seasons of fall (my favorite) and spring. More light is sounding wonderful.

And you?


  1. Your monster piece caught my eye. Enjoyed reading it!

  2. Great article on Mr. Kehoe's work. I love his stuff, by the way.

    My blog had its two-year anniversary today. I'm excited for that.

  3. Things I am excited about

    Movies - "Ender's Game", "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "Upstream Color"

    Books - "Wool" (a must read!), "Shift"

    Projects - New art/poetry collaboration


The Storialist. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.