Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another Wheel

Another Wheel

Oh no, I made a wheel
again

I thought I invented car feet
but I just made another pair of car sneaks

Last week it was fire

Flames from sticks, me hollering
someone get a look at this fast
wait, never mind,
it’s just more fire

How about this
this could really be what saves us all
Nope
wheel again

Do me a favor, friend
Next time you see me with a wheel
between my two hands

Put your hand on my shoulder
and say, Dear, I hate to tell you this
but it’s a wheel again
Maybe wheels are your calling

3 comments

  1. Funny take on that old saw that no one ever invents anything new. What goes around comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious...what a great way to start the day...I hope I don't make a wheel today even though wheels are incredible : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful. Ever feel stuck in a rut?

    ReplyDelete

The Storialist. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.